Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Sword & Sorcery

I've dabbled in the sword & sorcery realm a little, and when King Conan of Summeria isn't kicking me out, I've enjoyed my tenure. Thus, with a soon-to-be-announced site I have landed a new prose serial series. This features Bolstagg Freilander, a swordsman of great skill and Nordic tradition, venturing into that Realm of Murk known famously as the Black Kingdom. His task is a difficult one, but with Frigia, a practitioner of the Way, at his side he cannot fail. Sort of.

Anyway, the serial should be somewhere close to 1K words every other week when the site launches. Which could be soon. Like, this weekend. If you can't wait until then, maybe you should check out his first adventure.

Grab a flagon of mead and your best wench, and enjoy the tales of a true unruly master of the blade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.hypersmash.com