Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

WWiR

Scored another recurring gig, this one writing web content for Epic Polls. The clients are racking up enough that I'm now offering some of them a labeling of "Preferred Client." Basically, if you're on the PC list and you need me to do something for you, I bump all of my other work back and focus on your needs. There's no cost associated with this labeling, it's just an incentive to keep the decent paying clients coming back.

Did more work for Get Exclusiv!, Mintmicro Computer Repairs, RE Cloud, Rock Weddings, and some research for a guy that's looking into black magic (not kidding on that last one). Once again, I didn't get much done in the way of original writing this week. With the new job and all I just haven't had time. The paying gigs come first these days.

NaNoWriMo is coming up in under two weeks. Any takers? I've done it for the last four years, and usually had a great time. It's a little stressful, but it is a lot of fun and very motivational. I might need to use it for a way to get through the rest of my novel. Lord knows I need the motivation to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.hypersmash.com